Because your time is precious, TGV Pro is extending its services, making boarding easier and simplifying ways of exchanging and refunding tickets.
Exchange and refund options
Has your appointment been postponed? Is your meeting never-ending? You won't be able to take the train you have booked. Fortunately, with TGV Pro, exchanging your ticket is easy and doesn't cost a penny.
With TGV Pro First or Second fares you can exchange your ticket free of charge at any time before departure of the train: in SNCF stations and boutiques in France, Express Pro and Self-Service Terminals.
• Travelling First Class?
Our Echange Direct service means you don't have to go back to the ticket office to exchange your TGV Pro ticket.
• Travelling Second Class?
you will need to retrieve your new ticket from a Express Pro terminal or a Self-Service Terminal.
Pro offers you door-to-door services
TGV Pro offers a range of tailor-made services to help you organise your journey.
• A parking space near the station
- We have joined forces with Effia to bring you Résa Parking Pro which gives you a parking space near the station.
- With our Premium service for TGV Pro Première customers, you will receive a personal welcome and your parking space will be near the platform and the car park reception.
- The Classique service for TGV Pro Seconde customers offers an automatic entry facility and a choice of spaces.
- Information and bookings available at www.Voyages-sncf.com or at our approved travel agencies.
• Motorbike taxi
Avoid the Paris congestion with our motorbike taxi service*. Our partner Citybird provides you with a helmet, gloves and jacket and sees you safely to your destination.
- IIf you are travelling with a TGV Pro Première ticket, you get a €5 discount on the public fare and will be met met at the end of the platform.
- If you are delayed by 20 minutes or more, the chauffeur won't charge for the first 20 minutes!
- For information and bookings, call 0 826 100 100 (€0.15/min, surcharge may apply, from Monday to Saturday 7am to 10pm and Sundays from 4pm to 8pm).
* For travel in and around Paris only, to or from Paris TGV stations.
• Your taxi booked
With TGV Pro, booking a taxi is easy.
- Travelling with a Pro Première ticket? With the Résa Taxi Pro service you can contact the Train Manager during your journey to order a taxi.
- Alternatively, call our partner G7 who will treat your booking as a priority. No charge is made for the booking except in the Paris region during rush hour (€5 *).
24/7 booking on 0 892 705 007 (€0.34/min, surcharge may apply)
* Price correct on 01/07/08.
Restaurant service delivered to your seat
Is your time limited? Are you using your TGV journey to carry on working?
Great news! The TGV Pro Première service offers a restaurant service delivered to your seat. Don't waste another minute!
Breakfast, lunch or dinner, get a bite to eat without leaving your seat in the Espace Pro Première. Innovate and well-balanced menus are available from Monday to Friday at meal times (1) on 7 TGV lines (2).
Would you rather take a break and stretch your legs? Why not visit the Bar TGV in coaches 4 and 14 ?
(1) Charge applies, not available on public holidays and during winter and summer holidays.
(2) 7 TGV lines Paris<>Bordeaux, Lyon Part-Dieu, Marseille, Montpellier, Nantes, Rennes and Strasbourg.
Express Pro ticket office
With TGV Pro, you have special contact points for fast ticket purchases and exchanges: the Express Pro Ticket Offices.
These points, reserved exclusively for TGV Pro travellers, are available in many stations: Paris-Montparnasse, Paris Gare-de-Lyon (salle Méditerranée), Paris-Est (hall Alsace), Bordeaux St-Jean, Lyon Part-Dieu, Marseille St-Charles, Montpellier St-Roch, Nantes, Rennes, Strasbourg.
The Express Pro Ticket Offices are open Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays and winter and summer holidays.