Travel First Class on TGV for maximum comfort, with wider, adjustable seats, power sockets for your electronic appliances and compartments which offer peace and quiet.
A relaxing journey whether you are travelling alone, in a group or with your family.
First Class TGV has wider, reclining seats for maximum comfort.
Head rest, fold-down table, foot rest, individual adjustable light and power socket: making your comfort a priority.
You can choose where you sit in the TGV. Several types of seating locations are available in First Class:
• Isolé solo: individual window seat
• Duo Vis-à-vis: 2 seats facing each other
• Duo côte a côte: 2 seats side by side
• Club Quatre: 4 seats facing each other, usually separated from the aisle by a transparent partition
• Salon: 6 or 8-seat cabin (depending on your destination)
• Seat for disabled travellers
For each seating location, you decide if you want a window or aisle seat.
Some TGV are double-deckers: TGV Duplex. You can choose the top floor “salle haute” or the bottom floor “salle basse”
Don't forget: the seating locations available (Club quatre, window, aisle, Duo, compartment, sitting next to a friend) depend on:
• the type of TGV,
• the class,
• the number of seats available on the train when booking is made,
• and the number of passengers travelling.