JS Menu responsive - Opti Google
TGV FRANCE - SPAIN
Finally open: the Franco-Spanish high speed rail routes between France and the finest Spanish destinations. Welcome on board!
TGV France <> Spain TIcket Conditions
- From 39€(1) single journey on 2nd class
- On sale up to 3 months in advance
- From Paris to Barcelona in 6h25
- All information about routes and travel times here >
TGV FRANCE <> SPAIN DESTINATIONS
The TGV France Spain stops in the following destinations:
Several stop stations in France
Paris, Lyon, Valence, Marseille, Aix-en-Provence, Avignon, Nimes, Montpellier, Sète, Agde, Béziers, Narbonne, Toulouse, Carcassone, Perpignan
Several stop stations in Spain
Barcelona, Girona, Tarragona, Figueres, Madrid, Zaragoza
All train departure and arrival times for the new Renfe-SNCF en Cooperación trains between France and Spain.
|Paris - Barcelona 1||7h15||14h40||X|
|Paris - Barcelona 2||14h07||20h40||X|
|Lyon - Barcelona||7h36||12h29||X|
|Toulouse - Barcelona||20h24||23h26||X|
|Marseille - Madrid||7h10||11h27||14h13|
|Barcelona - Paris 1||X||9h20||15h53|
|Barcelona - Paris 2||X||16h20||22h45|
|Barcelona - Lyon||X||17h25||22h24|
|Barcelona - Toulouse||X||10h24||13h31|
|Madrid - Marseille||15h40||18h26||22h58|
The SNCF and Renfe trains offer you a wide variety of extra services, available during your journey:
- Restauration carriages on board
- Power points available
- Reail time help systems for travelers
- Seats for travelers with reduced mobility
- On Renfe trains : screens to show films and audio channel
Traveling WITH REDUCED MOBILITY
With the Accès Plus and Atendo services, assistance is available to passengers with reduced mobility disabilities at all Renfe-SNCF en Cooperación connections. To book such a seat, please contact one of the understanding service points:
Contact the French Accès plus service
Tel. +33 (0)890 640 650. From 7 am to 10 pm.
Contact the Spanish Atendo service
Tel. +34-917 744 040. From 6 am to 12 pm.
(1) Prem's/Mini fare, from, per person, for a 2nd class single with Renfe-SNCF en Cooperación, from selected cities and to a range of destinations. Offer subject to availability. Tickets are on sale between 3 months and 15 days before the date of departure. Tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable. On-line payment is required. Tickets can be sent to your home address free of charge or collected at a French station or a Rail Europe shop in Milan, Madrid, Geneva, Cologne or Brussels (€7 supplement payable). Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or SNCF reduction.
(2) Cooperative Renfe SNCF is a European Economic Interest Group formed by the Spanish rail company RENFE and French SNCF (Société Nationale des Chemins de Fer Français), with the aim of making the commercial management of the high speed rail routes.