JS Menu responsive - Opti Google
TGV France - SPAIN
Want to travel from France to Spain? TGV trains leave from Paris and go to several destinations in Spain: Madrid, Barcelona and more. Welcome on board!
TGV France - Spain TIcket Conditions
- From 39€(1) for a single journey on a 2nd class TGV train
- Tickets go on sale up to three months in advance
- Trains from Paris to Barcelona in 6 hours 25 minutes
- Get more information about routes and travel times >
TGV FRANCE - SPAIN DESTINATIONS
Want to take a train from Marseille to Barcelona? Barcelona to Madrid? TGV France - Spain trains stop at the following destinations:
Paris, Lyon, Valence, Marseille, Aix-en-Provence, Avignon, Nimes, Montpellier, Sète, Agde, Béziers, Narbonne, Toulouse, Carcassone, Perpignan
Barcelona, Girona, Tarragona, Figueres, Madrid, Zaragoza
TGV Train TIMES
Here’s a full listing of train departure and arrival times for the new Renfe-SNCF en Cooperación trains going between France and Spain.
|Paris - Barcelona 1||7h15||14h40||X|
|Paris - Barcelona 2||14h07||20h40||X|
|Lyon - Barcelona||7h36||12h29||X|
|Toulouse - Barcelona||20h24||23h26||X|
|Marseille - Madrid||7h10||11h27||14h13|
|Barcelona - Paris 1||X||9h20||15h53|
|Barcelona - Paris 2||X||16h20||22h45|
|Barcelona - Lyon||X||17h25||22h24|
|Barcelona - Toulouse||X||10h24||13h31|
|Madrid - Marseille||15h40||18h26||22h58|
Travelling with the SNCF and Renfe? You can expect a wide variety of special services during your trip, such as:
- Restaurant/bar carriages on board
- Power sockets available
- Real time help for travelers
- Seats for those with reduced mobility
- On Renfe trains: drop-down screens for film viewing, plus a variety of audio channels
TRAIN TRAVEL WITH REDUCED MOBILITY
Need extra assistance? Accès Plus and Atendo services provide assistance to passengers with reduced mobility at all Renfe-SNCF en Cooperación connection points. Contact us for more information:
Accès Plus service in France
Tel. +33 (0) 8 90 64 06 50. Open from 7 am to 10 pm.
Spanish Atendo service in Spain
Tel. +34-917 744 040. Open from 6 am to 12 pm.
(1) Prem's/Mini fare, from, per person, for a 2nd class single with Renfe-SNCF en Cooperación, from selected cities and to a range of destinations. Offer subject to availability. Tickets are on sale between 3 months and 15 days before the date of departure. Tickets are non-exchangeable and non-refundable. On-line payment is required. Tickets can be sent to your home address free of charge or collected at a French station or a Rail Europe shop in Milan, Madrid, Geneva, Cologne or Brussels (€7 supplement payable). Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or SNCF reduction.
(2) Cooperative Renfe SNCF is a European Economic Interest Group formed by the Spanish rail company RENFE and French SNCF (Société Nationale des Chemins de Fer Français), with the aim of making the commercial management of the high speed rail routes.